Saturday, October 3, 2009

seems like my blogger dock on W7 is not working..my post a few days ago wasn't posted. anw..here goes. been away for awhile..couple of things happened and well..hmm. didn't have cg on ytd but went for fellowship, food was good and everything..ended the night quite well..stress free. alrights..this thing kinda happened a week ago so yeah. a guitarist rang me up on thurs night at around 11-plus-12. kinda late to ring me up to ask for advice..and the fact that i'm not close to this person. so this person asked me for the keys he shld play in and how to play and stuff like tat. @ 11pm?! ur cell is the next day for God's sake!! anw..kinda pissed at the attitude but wth..i dun care. not my business. whahaha. wad i learnt in that few months under Brother Poh has really left a great impact in my life. not just the skills of playing guitar but just the simple discipline of Christian life. he once told us that when he is preparing a new song, he would spent countless hours trying to get the song perfect before he would play it or dun play at all. me n the other 2 guys were awe-struck at the short sharing before he ended the lesson. he also shared on wad makes a great guitarist. this i'm not gonna say. SECRET!!! exams are ending in 2 weeks and i'm off to SOMA!! yesa!! mee first electric coming my way!! woohoo!!

No comments: