Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

it's my 15th and i came here just to bring a bit of life to this blog. on the verge of abandonment cos i've been updating on fb rather than here. oh well..kinda lazy too. anw..brief update on wads up and wads not so up. past few weeks was a roller coaster, big highs and lows. can't rmb much but the sermons on Job lifted me up and i learnt that it was past of strengthening my walk with God. pst CK's meeting was an eye opener and i must say it's 1 of the best sermons i have heard him preached. impacted greatly!! and because of the message, i believe that i did my bio paper with the Jesus' Tribe with me. i can almost say i breezed through the paper and thank you syahrul of highlighting the important stuff i needa study for. hoping for the best results tmr. results aside, my week will be occupied by more practising on my guitar, both electirc and acoustic. thurs is gonna be my first lesson thr. gonna absorb the most out of it and quickly progress. not long after, i'll be back at Poh's hse to further train myself! tats just long term planning..but a tele is coming my way at the end of my O's!! tats for sure! recently, i've been seeing things which were always thr but i just didn't realise because i simply tagged along. but now, i feel that a change has come over me, i have no idea what that change is but i feel that i'm no longer the me from the past. better, stronger, and recently, everytime when i have my quiet time, God's presence just comes immediately. how great is that! being a helper is not easy? yes..it may seem to be a demanding task but with God i know all things are possible..if God has given me this opportunity, He will supply my needs to be the best i can be! okay..thats all for now..will be back when i'm free. but before i go, THANK YOU MY BELOVED CG FOR THE WALLET AND SHIRT!! APPRECIATE IT ALOT AND THEY CAME AT A NO BETTER TIMING!! also..KRYSTLE NG, FOR BEING THE FIRST AND STAYING UP JUST TO SEND ME A BDAY WISH! THANK YOU THANK YOU. LOVE YOU! (disclaimer to readers: dun tink too much, it's not the bf-gf kinda love) Goodnight people!!

No comments: