Wednesday, October 28, 2009

i'm back blogging. it's 12.51am and i'm still awake watching Pandemic. nice show. been hell of a week but hell went away as soon as it came. started my guitar lessons @ SOMA and i'm liking my lessons. after boring fret navigations, i'll be learning the fun stuff so i gotta work hard on my basics of the basics. got my Strat which i gotta live with it before i decide what to do with it at the end of next year when i get my American/Japanese Tele. muahahaha..a must have in every guitar collection. Ben, my guitar instructor's american deluxe tele is damn nice to look at but now way am i gonna afford that. anyway, guitar lessons aside. I'm a MM now and it was kinda unexpected as to why the promotion came so fast and so suddenly but it motivated me to serve more and get better. these few days haven been going well for me except that it's packed back-to-back with events and more events. no time to relax and especially with the workers doing renovations at 10 in the morning when i'm still sleeping. no choice but to live with it until next week, hopefully. later..gonna meet up with bel in the afternoon then going BS make-up. thurs, hell of a day, hope it goes smooth. can't bathe at home cus both toilets are not functional yet, probably going to safra to bathe then going to ymca. might be playing for P&W. it's been some time since i played in a larger than cell group scale. alrights..time to go to bed..sch in 5 hours. Goodnight!! I'm always there if you need me.

No comments: